Tuesday, May 26, 2009

20 Down, 13 To Go

Incredibly tired today.  I woke up groggy after a restless night- woke every two hours with hot flashes.  Saw my regular doc today and he recommended a blood pressure medicine that is supposed to reduce night time hot flashes, but he warned me to be careful if I need to get up in the middle of the night as I could pass out from my blood pressure being too low.  He also gave me a different kind of sleeping pill.  More drugs...fun, fun, fun.  I stayed home today and tried to sleep, but it never happened, so I just rested for most of the day.  I did go for a walk- a very slow, very short walk by the river.  My leg muscles ache today- must be the arimidex.  I felt like I was walking through mud and finally gave it up.  Good news at PT today.  The swelling in my arm has gone way down and my range of motion is getting better.  It wasn't expected to show improvement until after radiation.  I needed good news today.  13 more to go.  I guess this is the final-two-week-radiation-fatigue that I was told about.  Can't wait for it to be over.

No comments: