Saturday, May 16, 2009

14 Down, 19 To Go

5/16/09

Well, I'm almost at the half way point and I have less than a month to go.  It feels good to be nearing the end.  Yesterday was a weird day- parts were hard and parts were fun.  I have been having a stomach ache for about a month now, not sure why.  It may be the arimidex.  It's frustrating because I have 4 different western medicine doctors and 2 different eastern medicine practitioners, and they all say something different about my stomach.  It feels like my 4 western medicine doctors only see the part of my body that is their specialty, and they do not approve of the eastern medicine things I'm doing.  I'd like to be seen as a whole person when I see each of my doctors.  My stomach got bad at work yesterday so I left early and went to the river and rested on a blanket under a tree before radiation.  My emotions took over and I was so exhausted and my stomach hurt and I just cried for awhile.  It was very hard to get up and go to radiation.  I had D come with me and it was nice to have a friend there.  I ended up having a very bad experience while there and I left feeling upset and angry.  D and I went back to the river and talked for awhile and I got to feeling better.  I ended the day at Sweet Life with some great friends and yummy food and I spent an hour just laughing and laughing.  By the time I got home, I was exhausted but feeling better.  I am excited about my hair.  I now have some hair growing back on my legs!  I'm hoping that by next month I can go without my hat.  In fact, I'd like to burn my hat I'm so sick of it!

It's a beautiful day out and even though I didn't sleep enough last night, I'm hoping to get out and enjoy today!

No comments: