Friday, January 9, 2009

More Ick

1/9/09
Hello world, this is D typing for Krista. I need to write about the bad days so I can appreciate the good days when they come. I need to remember that the bad times come and go; I am in the middle of a bad time right now. I am trying to remember that they don't last forever. Just waiting for the Ativan to kick in. The bad, no appetite - but I am hungry, feels like I have a rock in my stomach. Tired but to anxious to sleep. Can't get comfortable. Achy body, swollen arm, scared about my hair, to many yucky wigs. Just feeling stuck. Grateful for D & F who keep me company and keep my spirits up and appreciate the phone messages that I have not had the energy to return. I am getting them and they mean a lot.

1 comment:

Geek Knitter said...

I'm sorry you're having a tough time of it. Let me know if there's anything I can do.