Friday, February 20, 2009

Managing

2/20/09

I'm managing to do ok this time. No nausea! And I haven't even taken anything for it today. I've been super tired yesterday and today, but not really able to sleep. Got restless and bored yesterday. A good sign I think. Today was a gorgeous spring like day and I put the hammock up and ate lunch outside. I even had a short walk and saw my first crocuses of the spring. And, I have a happy daffodil blooming in my back yard.

My eyes aren't working to well right now. Not sure why- hope it's not the chemo. It's a bit hard to type. The nurse called today and said I may be getting bone and muscle aches as a side effect from the chemo and the shot tomorrow and that I could rely on my old friend vicodin if needed. Hope I don't need it! I don't miss the vicodin days! I've got two basketball games to get through tomorrow then the girls may have another sleep over. Which is so nice for me, even though I really miss them.

More later when my eyes are working better.

No comments: