Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Long Weekend

2/8/09

It was a looooonnnnnnngggggg weekend with me feeling like crap yesterday and still needing to get Karina to a game and run a few errands with the kids. No terrible nausea, but I had some bone/body ache thing going on. My back hurt so bad that I felt like a hunch backed old lady trying to stand up straight. I ended up dropping Karina off for her game, then going home to lay down, then coming for the last bit of it. I was sad to have missed so many of her baskets. I felt guilty about not getting the girls outside much. Kaycee spent most of the day watching movies. But, it was just one day and today she got outside and so did I. We played in her sand box a bit and looked at tiny buds on our fruit trees. I went to a bra decorating fundraiser today and it was so nice and relaxing to do something with my hands. I love how creative and giving this community is.

I'm still tired, but not the fatigue tired of the past few days. I took both girls to their games tonight, and did a lot of driving, and I felt mostly normal. I did not get the super shot this time, instead I got 4 days of shots and a blood draw on Wed. If needed, I may get 3 more after that. When D gives them to me, they really don't hurt at all. But the anticipation is hell.

I appreciate the kind comments I get on this blog. It is nice to hear that I appear healthy to other people. Sometimes I'm surprised when I look at myself in the mirror. I do look healthy. Maybe I really am healthy? I think maybe I am.

My hair is almost all gone and my scalp skin feels weird- there is something infant-like about it.

I've got a hot stone massage tomorrow that I am SO looking forward to!

No comments: