Sunday, December 7, 2008

Help

12/7/08

A call for help: I am in need of two flax seed pillow type things. Something is going on with the nerves in my arm and when I move it a certain way, or sometimes just because, I get a shooting,throbbing pain all through my arm and hand. Last night I tried wrapping it in a hot, wet towel, then resting it on Kaycee's heated up flax seed doll, with Karina's flax seed doll on top. This gives me relief until the pain medication kicks in. I'm not sure who all is reading this, but if anyone wants to help, here's what I'm needing:: Two flax pillows, a bit longer than my forearm and a bit wider than my arm, pretty heavy because the weight helps, made out of a very soft flannel type of material. If they had something calming, like lavender inside, that would be great to help me calm down until the pain goes away.

Thanks to anyone who can help!

And, a big, HUGE thank you to the many, many people who have stepped in to help me and the girls in so many ways. I am in awe of the amount of love, care, and help that has flowed our way. This is such a big, scary thing for me and each time I receive a kindness from someone, it pushes the fear away a little bit more.

No comments: