Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Post-Chemo

4/7/09

Totally exhausted today. First day back to work yesterday after spring break and couldn't get off the couch once I got home. Horrible muscle/body aches and just so tired. Karina's birthday today- feeling happy, emotional, exhausted. My little baby somehow got to be 11 years old. I so wanted her to have a great day and for us to do all our usual birthday stuff. We did, and I put on a happy, energetic face and I think she had a good birthday. I'm off to bed now and plan to get to bed as early as possible for the next week or two. Haven't been sleeping well. Got some herbs today from the acupuncturist that are supposed to help with sleep. Yeah, I can start taking herbs now that chemo is over. Meeting with naturopath tomorrow to get set up for surgery/radiation and hopefully some help with my aching lymph crazy arm. And a blood draw tomorrow- hopefully all is well and I'm done with those damn shots. Ok, bed time!

1 comment:

Geek Knitter said...

It was so good to see you back in the office.