Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Day of Rest

3/12/09

I was all set last night to have a restful night's sleep.  Both D and F came over after the kids were in bed to give me some nurturing attention.  My house was a wreck from not having the energy to clean, but D got me caught up on some of it.  F made me laugh, and that always has a way of chasing pain off.  I would have slept well, but Kaycee got sick in the middle of the night and woke up over and over needing this and that.  I was exhausted by morning and we both stayed home.  I ended up getting what my body probably really needed- a day in bed.  It was a little hard having to take care of Kaycee, but I could empathize with her.  It sure does feel good to have someone to take care of you when you don't feel well.

It's evening now and my muscles don't ache any more.  Yeah!  I'm still tired though, but not in that incapacitating way.  I've been spending SO much time in my bedroom.  A few years ago I splurged and bought myself a nice bedroom set for mother's day.  I am so glad I did, because my bed is so comfortable and I like being in my bedroom.  

No comments: